- Welcome a friend home with groceries.
- Give someone a book.
- Leave a love note.
- Share an inspirational news story.
- Give a surprise gift.
- Write a note or poem for someone
- Help with a chore
- Go for a dinner out
- Reconnect with someone
- Call someone to say thank you.
- Help a family.
- Lend an ear
- Send a postcard
- Bake cookies for a neighbor
- Give flowers
- Welcome someone new at work, school or in the neighborhood.
- Post inspiring quotes in various places.
- Give a gift card.
- Pick up litter.
- Thank an eco-friendly business.
- Organize a clean-up.
- Give away a reusable grocery bag.
- Give away long life light bulbs.
- Plant a tree
- Cook a locally grown meal.
- Hug a tree in public and tell someone why.
- Give away house plants or seeds.
- Leave toys for a family at the park.
- Pay forward a vending machine snack.
- Leave flowers for someone.
- Put quarters on Laundromat machines.
- Post inspirational notes in the community.
- Put an iTunes song card in someone’s mailbox.
- Shovel someone’s snow.
- Pay for someone in line behind you.
- Buy donuts for work.
- Give a gift for no reason.
- Hide money for a stranger to find.
- Compliment a public service employee.
- Put coins in expiring parking meters.
- Help someone in financial need.
- Play the role of doorman for 15 minutes.
- Talk with a stranger.
- Give out water on a hot day.
- Acknowledge someone else’s kindness.
- Put inspiring notes in public places.
- Write a love letter to a stranger.
- Give a parking spot to another car.
- Offer free hugs.
- Visit an elderly neighbor.
- Visit a nursing home.
- Give your bus seat to an elder.
- Read to someone.
- Prepare a special meal or dessert for someone.
- Let an older person teach you to cook a traditional meal.
- Offer to drive an elderly person.
- Share safety tips with someone.
- Donate items to an animal shelter.
- Hang up a bird feeder
- Offer to walk someone’s pet.
- Teach children kindness to the least – insects.
- Say hello to 5 people.
- Don’t complain for a week – or a day!
- Fast for a day, spend the $ to feed someone else.
- Mail a thank you note.
- Tell your parents you love them.
- Serve with your children.
- Make breakfast for your partner.
- Cook a meal for your neighbor.
- Organize a family phone reunion.
- Listen to a colleague or fellow student.
- Send a thank you note to a boss or teacher.
Did you get a card with a number on it?
Business Helping HumansOur action cards are going around the world, and there's room on them for YOUR logo!! Interested? More Information Here!
Donate to Moment of Kindness
Be a Leader in Your Home or School!
We've got ideas!
Need new ideas to apply to bullying problems in your home or school? We've got 'em! They're logical, simple and easy to implement, ready to go right now. Sign up for our newsletter now!
Get great ideas and stay up to date with No Such Thing as a Bully.
Kelly talks No Such Thing as a Bully