To combat bullying with a positive community based forum that encourages people to engage in acts of kindness that lead to a strengthened culture of kindness.
- To give and promote kindness in the community through Moment of Kindness action cards.
- To promote kindness by supporting action in the community.
- To support other community based programs that promote a culture of kindness.
- To encourage others to be aware of what is happening in the community and how to generate positive change.
- To spread the message, through training and association with training programs, that kindness creates personal power, self-esteem and self-respect.
Adult and Youth Activities
- Media contests – Bullying Victim Impact Statements
- Action Card movement competitions
- Moment of kindness fundraising for community benefit
- Seeking kindness opportunities within school and community
- To reduce the temptation of crime and addiction among youth
- To increase structured opportunities for youth to encourage kindness within each other
- To maximize involvement of the community in creating opportunities for kindness
We invite you to join us on this journey in the following ways:
- Contribute financially towards Moment of Kindness projects!
- Spread the word of the Action Card project!
- Purchase and share numbered Moment of Kindness cards!
- Involvement with developing and guiding Moment of Kindness Youth Committees!
The three priorities of the subconscious mind are to
- meet our basic needs
- think clearly
- help others
Doug Smith, The Trauma Code